Rips my heart out every time.
I made these goodies on Thanksgiving, and they turned out so yummy! I couldn’t stop sneaking into the kitchen and hiding a handful in my pocket. I found the recipe on the blog, Your Cup of Cake. You should definitely check out her recipes, they are to DIE FOR.
1 bag of pretzels (16-18 oz) I used the thatch ones because they would catch more chocolate
2/3 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
- Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
- Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
- While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
- Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
- Store in an airtight container.